FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We know that some clients will have questions about Get Listed and our process. What we have done here is put together the most common questions our clients have asked us.
The unfortunate truth is that the vast majority of businesses sites are not set up in such a way to generate the results that businesses want to see. Get Listed sites are set up in such a way so that we convert visitors into customers.
We have a system in place that allows us to build and rank a custom made lead generation site, that will rank and convert visitors into customers. Doing it this way allows us to use specific site structures and conversion tactics that have been proven to work and get visitors to complete the contact form or to pick up the phone.
- Having access to the clients server to make changes to the site. Will we be able to have access or go through your developer?
- What CMS ( content management system ) has the site been built in?
- Where is the site hosted?
- What on page SEO has been done so far?
- Has there been any off page SEO done?
- What is the site structure? Can it be changed to make it more search engine friendly?
- And the list does go on for some time…
When we were planning Get Listed we looked at this scenario quite seriously, and to be able to get the results clients would expect we felt that it was far easier to build a system that was as perfect as we could make it.
This means all of our clients have the best possible chance to get the results that they want for their business. This means building a new site for each client that has been built on a solid foundation from the outset, and will have the best possible chance to rank right at the top of the search engines. Working on ranking clients current sites would not allow us to be able to achieve the results we would like to.
We know that being on Finda and Yellow can help a business get some traffic their sites, however the benefits do not outweigh the downsides.
- High cost to be at the top of a category.
- Get lost amongst the crowd.
- Competing with competitors for the same traffic.
- No SEO work done on individual listing pages.
- Category pages do rank for these sites, but you have to compete with other companies when someone finds that category page.
- Poor ROI ( return on investment )
- Too many steps for customers to choose your business to contact.
We are not a directory, we work with individual companies to help them increase their online exposure and help them to build a real asset for their business. Below is what Get Listed can do that the above directories can not.
- No categories, or charges to be in categories.
- No crowd to get lost amongst, there are no competitors listed on your site.
- We build specific landing pages to rank for specific keywords. We get your in front of your customers.
- There are call to actions in multiple places as soon as a visitors lands on your site, this means less steps for them to contact you.
- Great ROI ( return on investment ) We find the exact keywords your customers are using and target them. This is highly targeted marketing.
As I have said online directories have their place, but we are not an online directory and we have no intention to be one. We see our clients more like partners, and we want to see their business succeed. We are not interested in just taking your money and leaving you wondering if the money you have spent was worthwhile.
We have nothing to do with that part of the process, we feel that we should leave our clients to convert leads into business.
If any service that you approach or approaches you and has said that they can guarantee any type of results has been telling you something that is untrue. This is due the dynamic nature of how all search engines work currently, especially Google.
We are constantly testing and making sure that we are on top of changes made by the search engines. At the end of the day unless we get results for clients they would not be with us, that is the true test of our campaigns and the results we achieve for all clients.
All you have to do is contact us, and we will update your site. It is much easier for us to do this, and we do want our clients to have to bother with learning how to do so either.
We have done it this way, as it allows us to make changes to client campaigns as soon as we need to. It also means that clients do not have to have any input, making the whole process as simple as we can for them.
Once a client has decided to start a Get Listed campaign, then we take care of everything very quickly. In most cases we can have the campaign already started within days of getting the green light from a client.